Friday, February 4, 2011

Heart hurt


I'm might not pretty like the girls out there,
but I've tried to look good in front of you.


I didn't have that superb body,
but i'm not very fat!


I'm not good at expressing how I feel
but when i said no,it means no.


I can't give the good advice to you
but i'm trying to be good listener.


I'm not smart in doing everything
but i'm trying to be the best for you.
BUT
Why did you leave me just like that?
I'm not asking you to repay back for what I've done for you..
just need some appreciation from you..




No matter what..
from my mind!




Yes!I'm that stupid girl..
that stupid who still put the little hope that you might come back to me.




In front of other people, I'm trying to look fine
but actually my heart is still hurt even though it has been years now!



Perhaps i will be okay!




4 comments:

cinderella said...

ala, x mo sedeyh2..
zam kuat.. Fighting!!

Iltizam Jamhor said...

erkkk..sedeyh la jugak..
tetibe emosi pulak smlm!
heeeee~

butterchoc said...

alaaa zammm nih..aku kan ade...memeriahkan suasane..hahaha..ape lg xckup????

Iltizam Jamhor said...

adehh!!ko nk buat ape..
bosan!!lalala~