Friday, January 7, 2011

New Semester!

Some update for you!
  • One week have pass for new semester!Well..everything seems fine and still under control!
  • Err but the subject for this semester quite scary for me!Oh God..please help me ok!
  • Move to my rental house at Tun Sri Lanang..all things in this house so old school..from the tv until the washing machine!Well it's kind of exciting..haha..
  • Ohh..I'm sharing the room with Nora and Mia..ouhhh..what a relief..haha..
  • Ahh..gedik pulak guwa buat entry dalam English!Grammar pon tunggang tebalik..poyo saje!haha..
  • Okay..up to this only..will be back in no time!*cam haremm je*
p/s: eh..semalam kt depan umah ni ada org parking keta Nissan Fair Lady kaler kelabu..teruja kejap guwa kan..*winkwink* gedik tak?

But will it shine to the end of my day?




No comments: